Monday, March 29, 2010

Flush The Toilet!


Apparently, no one left the toilet bowl sitty. No one. Imagine that. It must have been the Fecal Fairy. I haven't read the local newspaper today, perhaps there has been a rash of break-ins?
No sir, officer nothing was taken as far as I can tell, except a bit of toilet paper.
NO ONE would fess up. They lied so well about it that I began to wonder if it was me.
I guess this is going to be one of those things they laugh about when they are forty.
HA! HA! Remember the time we convinced mom she took a crap and left it there! Man, those were good times.

2 comments:

Twintensity said...

Oh. I thought it got better as they got older. SHould know better
I guess. At least you aren't running in to sit on the toilet and injuring yourself on the infant seat. I know. I know. Later it will be the rim. WHy bother? Think we can apply for MALE and FEMALE bathrooms?!

shiksha said...

hilarious. you have a great page.